- School Holiday Camps For riders with their own horse or using a Baroona school horse (full board included).
- The Saddle Gang – Saturday riding The Saddle Gang is a Saturday riding school for the young and not so young enthusiastic rider! The Saddle Gang is designed to give the rider solid foundation for the future to lead them into a more advanced program with Baroona Sport Horses. Beginners, intermediate & advanced riders welcome. A total of 2 hours riding. For bookings go to our contact page and send us an email or email Shaun@baroonasporthorses.com.au
- Daily/weekly coaching programs Coaching & individual programs will be designed to suit the riders needs and improve their overall understanding of equestrian riding to develop a more confident and competent rider.
- Private lessons at CPEC Shaun is available on Tuesdays from 12 noon for private lessons at CPEC. Call or email Shaun to make your booking on 0487 224 085 or email@example.com.
- Eventing clinics These clinics will target specific areas of equestrian eventing – clinic dates & details will be published on our website & Facebook page in advance. Shaun is also available to conduct Eventing Clinics throughout Australia for various riding clubs with prior notice.
- Equestrian Event Coaching (on event day) – This type of coaching is ideal for the more inexperienced equestrian rider. Shaun will assist you with your preparation for the day in all events, he will guide and give you confidence to perform at your very best.
- Agistment available Baroona Sport Horses is an ideal location for your horse to unwind & relax, with stunning valleys & cool breezes. Our property is safe & secure with large post and rail paddocks, stables, wash bays, secure tackroom & excellent trail riding, we also offer float parking.